Monday, May 17, 2010

It's All Nearly Over

It's All Nearly Over

Hey peeps!

So I've been gone for a few days due to study and being sick so I haven't really had the time to throw out a blog post but here I am back again to say. IT'S ALL NEARLY OVER!!!

And I can't be happier. My exams are coming to an end and my flu is nearly gone as well so I'm doing a silent hooray for the time being. So I'm just doing a short check up post as I'm still very busy and still feeling very sick, still a lot better than what I was before. As I said I was Sicker Than A Pedo!.


So what am I going to put in this post? Not even I know yet... It's been a pretty jam packed last few days and being a teenager it's very easy to get sidetracked. O snap I just saw that thing about that little kid who was 13 or something that knocked up at 15 year old who had already had 7 sexual partners. Whaaaaaat? People these days. How would that little kid actually know where his tiddlywink goes and no wonder he put a bun in her oven, no sheath will be fitting over that kids goliath 0.o.

Sidetracking... ugh a nasty habit. Anyways I'm going to be heading out now. Hopefully I can get a better post out that actually has something good in it, and no midget diddles next time I promise.

Help the sick Sam fund by sending my copious amounts of My Favourite Noodles
Related Posts with Thumbnails