Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday The 13th

Friday The 13th

I would love to do another Lindsay Lohan Grill (another for the road). But hey the stupid woman is in rehab being forced to better herself so lets not get too mean. We all know she'll end up back in jail in no time, it's less a matter of why she'll be in jail but when.

Freaky Friday
Freaky Friday
So something I thought I'd show you guys is this little thing I put together on photoshop. PRETTY COLOURS!


That's original composition Sam right there, you can find the coolest things on flickr just by looking around.

Something I'd like to point out is a youtube band I've discovered recently. They have some all right music and I think they should be more known around the place so go check out the band "ALL CAPS" on youtube. Yes it's a punny band name but hey there music is catchy.



So I've been swamped with music compositions and other stressing tasks like copious amounts of under water hockey training. We're going for the best in New Zealand so we've gotta be good at what we do. I'm going out tonight so I'm quite busy getting stuff planned. Teenage planning and all that jazz. So I'm going to bid you all farewell and a happy weekend.

Cya peeps, PEACE OUT!

Friday the 13th (Extended Killer Cut)
Boo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails