Monday, August 9, 2010

Option Choices 2011

Option Choices 2011


Ok so I've done this 3 times before and been faced with the same sheet for the past 3 years. Every year I've had the challenging task of picking my school courses for next year and seen a few subjects that we call (drop out subjects) These are subjects the drop outs take because they seem easy. This year Cambridge has brought an all new low to the curriculum by adding a subject never heard of to the kiwi blokes and gals doing NCEA. Look I drew a picture


I kid you not! This was an actual subject and does it not sound like the bummest subject to ever reach drop outs? The only possible outcome or possibility I can see for this course is something like philosophy and what careers can spur from that? 0.o

Later peeps, happy option choices.

P.S Gimme a comment or I'll smash you!


O check out my new blog!!! That's right! It's my blog about atheism and point of view on religion. You see I'm not very religious so I thought I'd add to the community by not being religious!!! Check it out!


Atheism Win

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails