Saturday, July 3, 2010

How To Cough Up Pieces Of Your Lungs

How To Cough Up Pieces Of Your Lungs


It seems like only not too long ago I was sick with a common cold, well now I've got a full out flu of some sorts and I'm spluttering up what feels like my lungs. All my skin from waist up is sensitive like it's been sun burnt and I can't eat because I feel like I'm gunna spew. Ugh this flu is horrible...

Ester-C, OK so I've been chewing away at a few of these because apparently they're good for colds and flu's and people with scurvy. But what I really want to draw your attention to is the name of it. Ester-C... Does that not sound like Ecstasy? There must be a raise in drug addicts with colds these days.


Anyways I'm keeping this post short and sweet because I'm so sick... So very sick. At least I do sickness LIKE A BOSS! Ahhh who am I kidding... I pretty much slept the last two days straight...

Lata peeps, stay healthy :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails