Friday, July 23, 2010

The New Urban Dictionary

The New Urban Dictionary



Well I've shamelessly copied the idea from a fellow blogger so it's only fair he gets a mention. His ideas were very creative and so I thought I'd add my ideas and thoughts towards some new urban dictionary phrases.


So here goes

Crocodile hunter
 - Put on a balaclava and when talking use a husky unrecognisable voice (preferably Australian sounding). Pounce on your partner while unaware and try to perform intercourse while yelling *this shielas a fighter*
    - In dedication to Steve Irwin

E.g: I felt like Steve Irwin one night and I didn't have a crocodile, so I did the crocodile hunter on my wife instead

Lindsay Lohan
 - Inform your partner that you are acting out a jail scene. Your partner if he/she is open minded will play along. That's when you bend your partner over, start spanking said person, pulling her hair and shouting I've been a Mean Girl over and over again. Haha these Lindsay Lohan jokes just keep coming...


 E.g: This bitch I was banging was DUI so in suit I gave her a Lindsay Lohan 


Candle Wack
 - Tell your partner that if they make a sound you will proceed to slap them in the face with your penis

 E.g: I was tired from work and she kept trying to talk to me. So I gave her a candle wack. Now I'm facing abuse charges.


Cya peeps, don't do any of these...
Now people get following my blog and leave me some comments. I'm always keen to hear from you :D
*Squidoo update* I've got another lens in tier 3 which I think gives me another 8% of some sort of ad pool. So I'm really excited for the payday which looks like it might be bright XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails