Sunday, October 24, 2010

Drivers Licence Test

Drivers Licence Test

Ok so I've been a tad absent since I got this but yay I passed my driving test! I've just had the long weekend so I've been busy at the beach and stuff like that so I've got a couple of photos for you guys!

So we went to the beach to walk around the sand dunes and give my brother (Ben) and his wife's dog a walk around the beach/river/lake that was around there.

Sand dunes and dad (peter) to the left

Ben, James and Dad

Ben and a huge sand dune that I raced 

Some more sandy dunes

Dunes... again

Gizelle the mini schnowzer with Kerri, Ben and James

Gizelle after a drink of water with our picnic

So that was our little day at the sand dunes of the beach, I hope you liked the photos and I hope to get a few more out every now and again. I've actually got a couple more photos to show you that I've just taken during the week. Enjoy!

I was playing around with the settings on my camera to try get a nice clear photo, I finally got a semi decent on of these two daisies.

This is of a mint plant I took a photo of, I changed it to black and white but partially left the colour in the flower that was growing on it.

Taking all these photos really made me wish I had a good DSLR camera but hey I'll be happy with the digital camera I have at the moment.

So those are my photos that I've been taking recently, again I hope you've enjoyed.

As for other news, the guy who came back with a reply for the Gin & Conic shirt idea, hasn't further replied. So now I'm in the process of finding a new one because he wussed out and wouldn't reply. I might end up making my own but in the mean time while I'm still busy with exams, It's going to have to wait.

So hoped you enjoyed the photos! Remember to comment, follow, all that jazz and follow my facebook page! Over to the right there or click this big Facebook button below!


So go over there and like my page!

Cya guys on the flip flop later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails