Friday, July 8, 2011

Post-a-week!

Post-a-week!

Well I've been slack with this blog, I haven't been here for ages and now I think it's time I get back into it. I am now making it my Saturday goal to get a blog post out, if I haven't done one throughout the week then expect one on a NZ Saturday. So where have I been? Well the same place I've always been doing something else, I guess amongst the work I've been doing when I get a moment of spare time I spend it doing something else. Sure not the best way to gain a committed viewer base but I'm not all too fussed about what people think. As long as they're coming. SO! where do we begin! Again...

So let's start off with my little commitment I'll tell you all a tale! In the next post :D
Don't worry I'm gunna do it now. C U THERE!

Earn money writing Here
Follow me on Facebook and Twitter
Like my Facebook group!
Check out my writing
Zazzle Store (Haven't made much, its in its primary stages)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails