Friday, May 6, 2011

New Stuff

New Stuff



Where have I been? Well I've just finished my first term back at school and since I've been back this has sort of taken a back seat to my learning. I'm going for a selective course at university at the end of the year so my main focus really is just education and time management. O well I aint too popular so good chance is I haven't been missed. I have come back in recent times to announce the start of my new blog! As I am well into my sports I thought I'd start a sort of health blog. Target a niche for once and post workout tips and things that I learn here and there from all the training I do so that's up and the link will be at the end of the post. I hope I can get back to around here just because I know this blog isn't dead and does have potential for the future. Until I come up with something better.

Toodledoo

Add me on Facebook
Like my Facebook group!
Check out my writing  Zazzle Store (Haven't made much, its in its primary stages)
Check out my other blog How To Workout

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails