Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Exams, So Close to Being Over

Exams, So Close to Being Over

I know I haven't posted in a million years, but now that exams are nearly over I can spark up some of that ole blogging stuff I used to do a few generations back.

So this break this down. I've been doing my final exams to my final year of high school. None the less I'm slightly stressing about getting into uni. I know for a fact I'm smart enough and have the conviction to do an engineering degree with honours at the most reputable university in NZ. The problem is, I was stupid enough to take a subject I thought I wanted at the start of the year, but have no interest in now. In a nutshell you study shakespeare and films and write essays about them and I'm very strongly mathematically based. So I didn't end up getting many points in that subject.

That left me with my uni entry only relying on four subjects when you can take 5 in. To make a long story short, I can get in with 4 subjects because you only need 80 points and each course gives over 20 the worrying part is that due to NZ NCEA cirriculum each point is ranked and currently I'm not feeling awesome about a couple of my final exams I've just taken. Bio felt off, Chem was ish, calc was sweet though and that leaves physics tommorrow.

What can I say, wish me luck.

Earn money writing Here
Follow me on Facebook and Twitter
Like my Facebook group!
Check out my writing
Zazzle Store (Haven't made much, its in its primary stages)


Hyabe Ibbe said... [Reply to comment]

1nike shoes
fitflops sale
juicy couture
michael jordan shoes
new balance shoes
abercrombie and fitch outlet store
christian louboutin outlet
jordan 11
coach shoes for women
coach glasses
christian louboutin shoes
coach bags outlet
north face outlet 70% off
louboutin shoes
fendi bags
vans shoes
jordan shoes
hermes scarf
all jordan shoes
air jordan 14
nike air max 2015
coach purses clearance
gucci outlet
oakley sunglasses
ferragamo outlet
michael kors outlet online sale
jordan 6s
jordan shoes
supra shoes
michael kors outlet
nike outlet
north face women's
fitflop shoes
clarks shoes
nike outlet
fitflops clearance
ugg boots
michael kors outlet store
cheap jordan shoes
coach outlet
hermes outlet online
burberry sale
nike outlet store online

Hyabe Ibbe said... [Reply to comment]

2coach purses outlet
ugg boots on sale 70% off
north face outlet
ralph lauren shirts
canada goose sale
juicy couture handbags
michael kors outlet online
coach factory outlet
oakley outlet
fitflops sale clearance
canada goose outlet sale
jordan shoes for cheap
coach online outlet
hermes birkin bag
jordans shoes for women
toms shoes
columbia sportswear
new balance running shoes
polo outlet
michael kors purses sale
fitflops sale
coach clearance
nike heels
michael kors bags sale
canada goose jackets
vans shoes
coach outlet store online
gucci outlet
canada goose outlet
coach purses outlet
coach factory outlet online
toms outlet
hermes birkin bag
christian louboutin outlet
michael kors handbags clearance outlet
cheap michael kors bags
under armour outlet stores
red jordans
mont blanc pens
jordan outlet
lebron 12
nike outlet
under armour shoes
north face sale

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails